Lemongrass can be found in traditional Indian medicine, used to treat infectious illnesses and fevers. The essential oil is used in aromatherapy because of its countless benefits to mental well-being.
- Provides emotional calm
- Eases the nerves and provides mental clarity
- Warms overused muscles and joints
- Botanical name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
- Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Plant Description: It is a tall perennial plant that belongs to the Poaceae grass family. It has bright green colored grass, and its leaves are sharp
- Aroma: Fresh earthy, citrusy scent
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Yellow to brownish yellow
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Citronella, Fir Needle, Geranium, Grapefruit, , Lavender, Lemon, Lime. Marjoram, Nutmeg, Palmarosa, Pine
- Main Constituents: Geranial, neral
- Kid Safe: May be used on children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Use topically at 0.5% dilution rate or less. Use sparingly.
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- More Safety Info:If you are taking antidepressant medication, talk to your doctor before using this oil as it is possible it could interfere with your medication due to its citral content. A 1% dilution rate or less is recommend for this oil when used topically.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.